A compact version of the Advanced Polishing Machines, our Field Polishing Machine (FPM-HDA-500) can be transported for on-site fiber optic cable installation and emergency repair use. It is designed to achieve the same accuracy as our larger machines, but with fewer features.
Please contact us to supply you with a quote.
Download Machine Features and Benefits (.pdf)
- Cycle Start Button allows the operator to initiate the cycle.
- One Digital Countdown Timer ensures precise control and process repeatability. Since platen speed is not programmable and this operates at a constant speed, the timer and the force adjuster are the only variables that control the polishing process.
- Robust Design uses the highest-quality materials such as hardened stainless steel and hard-coated aluminum.
- Force Adjuster slides mechanically and locks into place. This allows the operator to change the platen force to meet varying specifications of fiber-optic connections.
- Cable Management System routes cables away from the polishing process.
- Requires 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz for operation (FPM-HDA-500 model)
- International model requires 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz (FPM-HDA-600 model)
- CE rated