Our high-end APM-4000 features gauges that display force, speed and time settings. It allows the operator to adjust platen pressure to optimize the polishing process, as well as easily polish partially loaded jigs. After the setup is complete, minimum operator knowledge is required to run the machine. The operator simply loads the polishing fixture and presses a button to start one of four programmed cycles.
- Pneumatically-Controlled Polishing Pressure provides consistent polishing force regardless of ferrule length
- Pivoting Overarm provides easy cleaning of fixtures between steps and quick change of fixtures
- Cable Management System routes cables away from the polishing activity
- Standard 5" Platen with 8" Option provides flexibility in fixture capacity and polishing film size
- Drip Tray swivels in for quick and easy cleaning of fixtures between steps
- Robust Design uses the highest-quality materials machined to nano tolerances
- Quick-Change Fixtures support all industry standard connector types, both single and multiple fiber (Fixtures sold separately)